Amplify Austin 2019
Boys & Girls Club of the Austin Area is excited to be a nonprofit participant in Amplify Austin Day 2019, hosted by I Live Here I Give Here. Amplify Austin is the city’s annual community-wide day of online giving. The 24-hour period provides an easy and fun way for our entire community to give together while helping local nonprofits. Mark your calendars for Amplify Austin Day 2019. Imagine if your donation could make the difference for just one of more than 105,000 Austin-are kids who lack affordable access to out-of-school-time care.
Thursday, February 28 at 6PM to Friday, March 1 at 6PM
Online at www.AmplifyATX.org
How to Support:
- Pre-schedule your #AmplifyATX contribution to BGCAA now
- Set up your own personal fundraising page
- Rally your network to participate on behalf of BGCAA or a nonprofit of their choosing
- Join the community in giving on Amplify Austin Day 2019
- Spread the word – share news of your donation with your social networks and the community and tag @BGCAustin on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so we can share our appreciation
Why to Support:
- More than 105,000 Austin-area youth lack free or affordable access to out-of-school-time care – these kids and teens are at greater risk of being unsupervised and participating in unhealthy or unsafe activities during the key times when risky behavior is statistically shown to escalate.
- Your donation can have life-changing impact on a local kid or teen
- More than 54% of alumni said, “Boys & Girls Clubs saved my life.”
- As little as $10 or $20 can provide a Club kid with a week of after-school snacks or outfit them with a backpack to head back to school prepared.
For more information, contact Chief Development Officer Renee Hanson Malone at Renee.Hanson@bgcaustin.org or 512.444.7199, ext. 21.