Join the Club
Powering through remote learning!
Starting September 8th BGCAA will be hosting Community Power Hour at four selected Club locations for youth ages 6-18 participating in remote learning. Community Power Hour is guided by trained BGCAA staff in a structured learning environment with access to computers, internet connectivity, and academic resources. Daily snacks will be provided, and the program is open to all youth in the Austin-area.
- Home Club at the Sheth Family Campus
- BGC at Meadowbrook
- BGC at Chalmers
- (NYOC) Not Your Ordinary Club
To register or if you need more information, please call 512-444-7199
“Our amazing Youth Development Professionals (YDP) are familiar with school curriculums, they are in close communication with teachers, and they know how the remote learning environment works, so naturally we are the perfect fit to help.”
– Chief Program Services Officer, Rob Fowler
- All kids are welcome! We have open enrollment all year long at all of our Club locations.*
- Membership guarantees a spot for a Club kid every day, including any and all summer programs.
- Neighborhood Clubs are open to kids ages 6 to 18.
- Must be 6 years old. No exceptions.
- School-based Clubs are only open to that school’s enrolled students.
- Clubs typically follow public school schedules. Contact your Club for details.
*Subject to capacity for safety reasons
How to join
- Complete a membership application.
- Visit with the Club Director for a parent/guardian orientation.
- Pay annual membership fee.
- Please contact the Club Director for more information
Online registration is now available for many of our clubs.
Please choose the appropriate club and application link:
- Chalmers Court Club, East Club
- Galindo Elementary Club
- Home Club
- LBJ Club
- Meadowbrook Club
- Overton Elementary Club
Dailey Middle School Club, Del Valle High School Club
Online registration is currently unavailable for the following Clubs:
Lanier High School Club, Ann Richards Girls Club, Burnet Middle School Club, Webb Middle School Club, Cook Elementary School Club, McBee Elementary School Club, Wooldridge Elementary School Club, Elgin Middle School and High School Clubs, and Bastrop Club.
To apply for membership at one of these Clubs, please contact the Club Director for a hard copy application. Thank you.