Every day at the Clubs, stories unfold that show our staff, our families, and our Club kids the most important role of the Boys & Girls Club: to provide our kids with the opportunity to belong, to succeed, to serve their communities, and to share their voice with the world. Club kids have new experiences every day that gives them hope. So it’s no surprise that 54% of alumni surveyed nationally say the Club actually saved their lives.
Ready to join us in sharing the mission of providing our kids with the opportunity to belong, to succeed, to serve their communities, and to share their voice with the world?
Club Staff Full-time
- Club Director – Austin: The Club Director directs and manages the overall daily operations of the designated Club site. The primary concern is focused on the programs, service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, budget management, community relations and membership administration for the specified Club. Club Directors lead daily Club operations and regularly supervise a team of part-time staff and provide Club leadership.
- Director of Club Operations: Directs the club-wide operations over several Club site locations. Plans, develops, oversees implementation and supervises programs and program staff, and performs related administrative duties.
Club Staff Part-time
- Coordinator of Academic Success – Austin: Responsible for overseeing the delivery of academic programming, academic tracking, academic improvement for targeted members of the club.
- STEM Educator – Austin: Facilitates and understands the importance of teaching perseverance through the Engineering Design Process
- Youth Development Professional – Austin: Oversee the delivery of a broad range of programs and workshops. Hours: Monday – Friday 2-6pm
- Youth Development Professional – Elgin: Oversee the delivery of a broad range of programs and workshops. Hours: Monday – Thursday 2-6pm
Internships and Work Study
Please contact Holli Patke at email@example.com
Benefits for part-time staff include: Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately, paid job training, paid CPR/First Aid certification, employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, voluntary 401(k) retirement plan with company match, learn important workforce skills, and leadership opportunities.
Benefits for full-time staff include: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, term life insurance, Paid Time Off starting with up to 20 days per year plus one additional day per year, paid holidays, employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, and a voluntary 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Take a tour of what we do and let Denzel show you his club.