A Job with a Purpose
At BGCAA, we are always looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate professionals who strongly believe in empowering youth – especially those who need us most. Join our team and make a direct impact in the Great Futures of our youth through high-quality programming focused on our core program areas: Academic Success, Character & Leadership, STEM, and Healthy Lifestyles.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area offers an array of opportunities in the areas of youth development, administration, program leadership, and much more. At BGCAA, you’ll find the perfect place to build a long-lasting career and meet your professional objectives while making a difference in the lives of thousands of Club youth. We celebrate diversity, equity, and promote an inclusive work environment where collaboration, innovation, and fun are a MUST!
Benefits of joining our mission!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Available
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities
- Professional Development and Leadership Training
- Free CPR & First-Aid Certifications
- A fun, collaborative, and innovative place to work – while making a difference!