Every day at the Clubs, stories unfold that show our staff, our families, and our Club kids the most important role of the Boys & Girls Club: to provide our kids with the opportunity to belong, to succeed, to serve their communities, and to share their voice with the world. Club kids have new experiences every day that gives them hope. So it’s no surprise that 54% of alumni surveyed nationally say the Club actually saved their life.
Ready to join us in sharing the mission of providing our kids with the opportunity to belong, to succeed, to serve their communities, and to share their voice with the world?
Club Staff Full-time
- Extension Club Director – Elgin: This position focuses on the programs, service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, budget management, community relations and membership administration for the specified Club.
Club Staff Part-time
- Professional Practicing Teaching Artist – Austin: Professional Practicing Teaching Artists are responsible for teaching and helping Club members produce digital artistic expressions of themselves.
- Program Specialist – Austin: Plans, implements, supervise activities provided within a specific program area, such as Education, Special Education, Social Recreation, Arts & Crafts, and Physical Education.
- STEM Program Specialist – Austin: Provide support and guidance to Academy Educators on how to create a safe environment during STEM Academy sessions, based on the expectations set by the Director of STEM Education.
- STEM Educator – Austin: Facilitates and understands the importance of teaching perseverance through the Engineering Design Process
- Youth Sports Coach / Youth Development Professional – Austin: Must be enthusiastic and love working with and teaching children sports programming. Hours: Monday – Friday 2-6pm
- Youth Development Professional – Austin: Oversee the delivery of a broad range of programs and workshops. Hours: Monday – Friday 2-6pm
- Youth Development Professional – Pflugerville: Oversee the delivery of a broad range of programs and workshops. Hours: Monday – Friday 2-6pm
- Youth Development Professional – Elgin: Oversee the delivery of a broad range of programs and workshops. Hours: Monday – Thursday 2-6pm
Internships and Work Study
- Marketing Intern: Support the Resource Development and Marketing team in communicating, marketing, planning, organizing and executing fundraising activities, special events and community engagements.
Benefits for part-time staff include: Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately, paid job training, paid CPR/First Aid certification, employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, voluntary 401(k) retirement plan with company match, learn important workforce skills, and leadership opportunities.
Benefits for full-time staff include: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, term life insurance, Paid Time Off starting with up to 20 days per year plus one additional day per year, paid holidays, employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, and a voluntary 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Take a tour of what we do and let Denzel show you his club.