Every Gift Makes a Big Difference
Our partners are an essential part of the delicate tapestry that weaves together time, talent, and treasure to benefit Austin’s youth. We are always looking for partners to champion the mission of BGCAA and be ambassadors for the kids in Austin that would otherwise be left behind.
Many corporations, foundations, and especially individuals make dedicated contributions to support programs of specific interest to them. We encourage your organization to reach out for more information about how we can customize and collaborate on corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Many companies have programs in place that “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your gift to the club, making it go further.
Financial support and advocacy generated through this circle of humanitarians ensure that all children have access to a safe place to flourish.
Club Blue Austin
The Boys & Girls Club of Austin now has a wishlist that you can grant! Remember to start at smile.amazon.com and choose to support our clubs every time you shop on Amazon, at no cost to you!
Ways to give for corporations and business:
- Donations: unrestricted or restricted grants
- Hosting employee engagement events
- Selecting BGCAA as an employee giving charity
- Hosting “tip” jars
- Employee Giving: automatic payroll deduction
- Group volunteer opportunities
- Major capital projects
- Fundraising events
- Internship/Job placement opportunities for graduating Club member seniors
- Matching employee gifts
- Corporate foundation grants
- Event beneficiary/Give back days
- Or think of something new and contact us!
Ways to give for individuals:
- Hero: $25,000
- Guardian: $10,000-$24,999
- Champion: $5,000-$9,999
- Advocate: $1,000-$4,999
- Mentor: $500-$999
- Friend: $1-$499
Other ways to give:
- Monthly automatic withdrawals
- A gift from a trust, foundation, or donor-advised fund
- IRA charitable rollover, stock, appreciated securities, or life insurance
- Charitable gift annuity
Let’s partner to provide Great Futures for all kids.
Thank you to our Community Partners!
The foundation of all Boys & Girls Clubs is providing a safe place for young people to experience positive ongoing relationships and life-enhancing activities. More than just safe after-school care, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area offers programs to give Austin youth the life skills they need for a successful future.
- 3M Foundation
- Alice Kleberg Reynolds
- ECG Foundation
- Garber Family Foundation
- Glimmer of Hope
- Mitte Foundation
- Montandon Foundation
- State Farm Community
- The Lola Wright Foundation
- The Powell Foundation
- The Reaud Charitable Foundation