Join the Club
A Place to be Heard
Our Clubs change lives through high-quality afterschool and summer programs in a safe, affordable, and fun environment. Our programs focus on Academic Success, Good Character and Leadership, and Healthy Lifestyles. All kids are welcome! We have open enrollment all year long at 26 Club locations.* Membership guarantees a spot for a Club kid every day, including any and all summer programs.
*Subject to capacity rules for safety reasons.
- Must be 6 years old. No exceptions.
- Neighborhood Clubs are open to kids ages 6 to 18.
- School-based Clubs are only open to that school’s enrolled students.
- Clubs typically follow public school schedules. Contact your local club for details.
How to Join
1. Complete the membership application below.
2. Visit with the Club Director for a parent/guardian orientation.
Print Membership Application
Print form is available for all Club locations. Once printed and filled out completely, turn this form in at:
Home Club on the Sheth Family Campus
6648 Ed Bluestein Blvd. Austin, TX 78723
Online Membership Application
For more information, please contact Maricela Casados, Outcome Specialist, at 512-444-7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area serve more than 3,000 registered members at 25 locations in Travis and Bastrop counties in schools, community centers, and public housing sites. Find your nearest location and let us welcome you to our family!
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area (BGCAA) provides a safe, positive, and engaging space where youth can discover their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring community members.