Club on the Go
Free Weekly Club on the Go Bags for Members!
At Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area, our top priority is the health and safety of our kids, staff, volunteers, and our community. Given the information we have and the recommendations of the CDC, WHO, Texas Departments of Public Health, City of Austin, AISD and BGCA, regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to monitor the situation in order to make the best decision for everyone. We will use our website as a place where people can find the latest news and updates about our Clubs. We will also communicate directly via email and text with our Club Kids and their families.
We understand that our Club members and families need us most at this time. We are providing Club on the Go bags every week at various locations for pick up. Each Club on the Go kit includes:
- Sustainable snacks for the week that align with USDA nutritional guidelines
- Themed and DIY activities and supplies, including kits dedicated to academic enrichment, STEM, art, character development, and more
- Nutritional and healthy habits tips and recipes
- Guidelines to help parents keep their children engaged while at home
- Updated resource list (link below) and contacts for health and social services available throughout the Austin area
Resources: Download the PDF
Join the Club
With 25 locations across Greater Austin, BGCAA offers high-quality, consistent, and fun programming during out-of-school time for youth ages 6 to 18. Find a location in your neighborhood and join the Club today!
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area (BGCAA) provides a safe, positive, and engaging space where youth can discover their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring community members.