Ross Stores, Inc. Kick-Off a National In-Store Fundraiser
AUSTIN, TEXAS (Feb. 20, 2023) – Every year, nearly four million young people are served by Boys & Girls Clubs. To show their continued support in preparing today’s youth for a brighter tomorrow, Ross Stores, Inc. is partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America with a three-week program called, “Help Local Kids Learn.” Beginning February 11, customers in Austin can make a monetary contribution at their local Ross Dress for Less (“Ross”) location during checkout to be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area, through March 5.
“For the ninth year in a row, Ross is very excited to host our annual Help Local Kids Learn in-store fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Clubs. This fundraiser will directly help kids at local Clubs across the country by supporting Power Hour, a homework tutoring program, nationally sponsored by Ross. We are proud of our strong, long-standing partnership with BGCA. It is rooted in our shared commitment to help young people reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens,” said Matt Young, Group Senior Vice President, Ross Stores.
- This February, Ross Stores is inviting customers to give at the register to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America from February 11th – March 5th. Ross will match the first $400,000 raised!
- 100% of the funds raised at each store will benefit Boys & Girls Clubs, with 80% being directed to a Club in the community.
- Ross is the national sponsor of BGCA’s Power Hour, a program that provides kids and teens the opportunity to do their homework in a safe place, in-person or virtually, with support from Boys & Girls Club staff.
- Every $5 donation helps provide one half hour of homework help for a Club youth. $15 helps keep a kid safe after school.
- This is the 9th annual Ross Stores, Inc. fundraiser for Boys & Girls Clubs. Together with its Customers, Ross has raised and donated more than $40 million to support BGCA and Power Hour.
ABOUT ROSS STORES
Ross Stores, Inc. is an S&P 500, Fortune 500, and Nasdaq 100 (ROST) company headquartered in Dublin, California, with fiscal 2021 revenues of $18.9 billion. Currently, the Company operates Ross Dress for Less® (“Ross”), the largest off-price apparel and home fashion chain in the United States with 1,696 locations in 40 states, the District of Columbia, and Guam. Ross offers first-quality, in-season, name brand and designer apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions for the entire family at savings of 20% to 60% off department and specialty store regular prices every day. The Company also operates 323 dd’s DISCOUNTS® stores in 21 states that feature a more moderately-priced assortment of first-quality, in-season, name brand apparel, accessories, footwear, and home fashions for the entire family at savings of 20% to 70% off moderate department and discount store regular prices every day. Additional information is available at www.rossstores.com.