Join the 5K 4 the Kids 2021 challenge!
A 5K your way benefiting our Club Kids
We know this year has been challenging and abnormal for many of us, and while we can’t predict the future, at BGCAA our priorities remain the same; to provide hope, opportunity, and most importantly—FUN—for our Club youth!
Our ardent benefactor, Brian Sheth from The Sheth Sangreal Foundation and his colleague from The Jefferies Group, have challenged BGCAA to raise $200,000 to directly support Summer Camp tuition and Club on the Go, with the critical services BGCAA offers to Club families. We are excited to challenge our supporters (that’s you!) in the form of a 5K race! The 5K 4 the Kids is an easy and healthy way to impact our youth while staying active and having fun. We’ve accepted the challenge, will you?
How it works:
1. Follow us on social media & be sure to use the hashtag #5K4Kids!
2. Run, bike, walk, or skip your way to a 5K for the kids.
3. Once you finish your solo race, nominate FIVE friends on social media to join the challenge.
4. Make your contribution to support BGCAA in increments of $5.
5. Finally, give yourself a high-five for completing the 5K 4 the Kids and investing in the great futures of our Club Youth
Follow us @bgcaustin
However you choose to complete the 5K 4 the Kids, remember that every mile starts with a single step, every dollar makes a difference, and every great future starts with you!
Sponsor this Event
To become a sponsor, please contact Erika Holmes, Director of Donor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512)444-7199 ext.142